18 Nov Step into Christmas at Cross Keys Shopping Centre
Positioned in the heart of Salisbury next to the Christmas market on Guildhall Square, festive celebrations are set to begin at Cross Keys Shopping Centre with a spectacular line up of magical activities in the run up to Christmas and throughout the holidays.
Retaining its original Jacobean staircase, Cross Keys Shopping Centre includes a combination of leading UK brands such as TK Maxx, Wildwood, Ryman, eurochange, Warhammer, Subway and local independent retailers Scent&Colour, Eden Hair of Salisbury, Gallery 21, Well Natural, Blinkers Regis Hair Salon, Salisbury Reds, Cool Merchandise and Vinyl Collectors & Sellers.
It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas!
Cross Keys Shopping Centre is open for late night shopping every Thursday during the festive period in December until 9pm.
There are some great festive offers in place at retailers such as Blinkers Hair Salon with a Blow Dry Party Package complete with a copyright treatment of your choice for £30. Terms and conditions apply. Ask in store for details.
Gallery 21 have a unique art exhibition by artist collective Hue Folk with subjects from 60’s Icons, popular music legends to current animation icons of today. Free entry. Exhibition Dates: Sat 14th – Sun 29th December.
Sleigh bells ring… are you listening!
- No family Christmas would be complete without seeing Santa so pop along on Saturday 7th December to meet Father Christmas in the centre all day!
- The Facepainting Fairie will be creating some memorable festive designs on Saturday 7th, 14th and 21st December from 11am-5pm. It’s free to you, so why not come along with all the family and ask for an elf or a snowman?
- Both Manor Fields and Pitton Primary Schools will be performing festive dance classes at the centre.
- Vinyl Collectors and Sellers will be hosting a live music night of Christmas classics during late night shopping on Thursday 19 December.
- The Salvation Army band will be playing at Cross Keys on Saturday 21 December.
And remember there is Wildwood for that memorable Christmas lunch…