15 Jun Healthy Eating Week
This week is National Healthy Eating Week & to celebrate we have partnered with Well Natural at Cross Keys Shopping Centre to give away some healthy treats for you to try!
Terms & Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via Cross Keys Shopping Centre Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- The National Healthy Eating Week competition will be open for entries from 12 pm 16th June 2022 until 12 pm on Friday 24th June.
- To enter, simply like the official post on Cross Keys Shopping Centre Facebook & Instagram pages & tag your healthy food-loving friends as many times as you like! 1 tag = 1 entry.
- One winner will be picked on Friday 24th June.
- The prize is a selection of healthy snacks from Well Natural, Cross Keys Shopping Centre, Salisbury.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
- Prizes need to be collected from the Well Natural shop at Cross Kesy Shopping Centre and cannot be posted.
- Employees of Cross Keys Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Cross Keys Shopping Centre Facebook & Instagram pages.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.